Zarathu Astrology represents a How-To of the best of MODERN astrology compiled from many authors of the 20th and 21st centuries but organized in a very special way.
The purpose of this astrology site is not to sell you something. There are no charting services, and I am not interested in getting new clients. The only purpose of this site is educational. I want to explain to you how to do astrology, and where to get information to do it better and better. I will not charge you for this information. There are no courses, or training videos, or books you have to buy. However, budding astrologers should be aware that they will NEED to buy books that explain the astrological concepts clearly and directly. I'm not selling these books though, I will only recommend them because they are in my library. I make no profit by recommending books to you.
Zarathu Astrology also represents a format called The Seven Questions of Existential Counseling Astrology. Most astrological techniques for a standard pattern for describing the horoscope. But Zarathu Astrology breaks it down into Seven Primary Areas that help the astrologer and client learn about themselves:
1. The NOW: What kind of emotional and mental challenges is the client experiencing right now.
2. Change: How does the client deal with change in their lives?; how does change generally come to them?; where does it usually manifest, and what usually drives it?
3. Cognition: How does the client think? How does their brain/consciousness work? What kinds of unresolved feeling pain and un resolved mental chaos do they have? What are the limitations to rtheir processing? How do they organize their thinking? How do they deal with new stimuli?
4. Mission in Life: What is their goal for this life and how does it manifest for them?
5. Limitation: In what ways will life offer limitations to growth?
6. Growth: In what ways will the be offered unlimited growth?
7. Vitality: How will their body react to the goal of their life and in what ways will they need to take special care of it to be successful in accomplishing their life's mission.